Our certified WebSphere MQ & Message Broker consultants can help you design, validate, and implement a complete messaging infrastructure along with the applications that distribute and transform information in real time and establish end-to-end communications using diverse message structures and formats.
Key highlights of our WebSphere MQ / Message broker Support offering:
- Get support for your messaging infrastructure and reinforce business as usual
- Reduce your total cost of ownership by allowing us to maintain and support your environment
- Production support issues resolution on priority
- Experienced and certified resources
- Comprehensive support package
- Performance Tuning
- Source Control setup
- Testing & Bug fixing
- Free trial for up to 40 hours
Production Support Issues Resolution
All the production support issues will be solved as top priority; certified IBM WebSphere MQ / Message Broker resource will be assigned to the project.
Experienced WebSphere MQ / Message Broker Resources
Our WebSphere MQ & Message Broker resources are IBM certified and they have more than 3 years experience on the platform.
WebSphere MQ / Message Broker support includes:
- Installation and Configuration of WebSphere MQ / WebSphere Message Broker
- Upgrade and Migration to 7.0
- Applying WebSphere MQ/Message Broker fix packs, feature packs etc
- Maintaining Development and Production environment
- System Architecture
- Creating connectivity solutions on WebSphere Message Broker
- Application Development using native MQ interfaces & JMS (Java Messaging System)
- Developing WebSphere MQ components to integrate with legacy applications
- Enhancements in your existing messaging applications
- Configuring WebSphere MQ & Message Broker with other environments
- Tuning and Performance improvement using proven techniques and best practices
- Testing & Troubleshooting a WebSphere MQ & Message Broker Environment
- Monitoring your messaging infrastructure and configuring SMS and Email alerts
- Setting up monitoring tools to examine uptime, bytes per second, requests per minute etc
- Deployment Strategies including Distributed Queue Management and Clustering Techniques
- Setting up Failover and High Availability configurations
- WebSphere MQ Health and Security Assessment
Any performance related issues like performance tuning
Complete guidance and performance tuning of WebSphere MQ / Message Broker applications.
Setting up of source control tool like CVS
We help in setting up of source control tool like SVN, CVS etc. for centralized source code management.
Testing and Bug fixing
We offer Testing and Bug fixing of new and existing applications. Our QA team works with the developers to create test cases that verify and validate all test scenarios.