Best practices in Migrating WebSphere MB flows to IBM Integration Bus 9.0
Why Migrate to Integration Bus 9:
- Attain a standardized, simplified and flexible integration backbone.
- Extensive support for Microsoft applications and services.
- Comprehensive .NET Support
- Embedded Rules Engine
- Global Cache Improvements
- New Real-Time Performance Monitoring Tools
- Gather your WESB and WMB applications under one product bucket.
What you will learn in this session:
- Migration of Broker components.
- Migration of Toolkit components.
- Inplace/parallel Broker migration.
- Migration of Broker configuration data
- Migration of workspaces.
- Resources import from earlier versions.
- Exporting WMB PI to IID.
- Migration of DFDL, Maps, and XSLT.
- Single command Broker migration.
- WMQ upgrade for migration.
- Restrictions co-existence of V9 resources.
- Post migration tasks.
Please Fill The Form Below To Watch The Video